Commercial State Bank formally opened its doors for the first time on February 7, 1921. The Bank had nine original stockholders and was founded with a capital structure of $50,000. In January 1966, the Bank relocated to its current location at 401 North Mechanic, El Campo, Texas. Today we are at $164MM in Assets and we operate locations in Fulshear and Humble, Texas.
With 90 years of Texas Banking presence, the Bank has survived numerous economic and social challenges along with changes in leadership, growth and technology. Today the Bank’s focus is on providing high quality customer service with a “small bank” feel from qualified bankers offering products and services comparable to the larger banks. The Bank’s target market is small to medium sized businesses throughout the Gulf Coast and greater Houston areas.